FOTOFOX FASHION WEEK
FOTOFOX Fashion Week (FFW) is a global platform for nation-wide fashion industry making costume designers, makeup artists and models to professionally represent their cultural identities and nation of origin, a celebration through cultural diversity been represented through artistic and social movement of fashion. FOTOFOX Fashion Week is a social gathering of Fashion Runway Shows by different nations in India.
FOTOFOX Fashion Week along with National Partners are dedicated to encourage the expansion of fashion world promoting business to attain global relationships and principles of free and fair trade among fashion business enterprises creating awareness for corporate, social and environmental responsibilities. FOTOFOX Fashion Week is organized by team Fotofox who is bound by best efforts obligations for making the event a successful program.
Fashion designers with huge talents and limited resources strive to reach their global destinations seeking growth and viability that requires publicity to their work dedication. Even though it is bullying, enrolling in a fashion contest can develop their skills for survival and prosperity. This show stage offers a chance to fashion lovers to share their ideas and talents while being exposed to global social media.
FFW Fashion contest is instrumental in bringing together fashioners from different states of India yet from same field of fashion industry. Through this contest participants are given chance to delve into introduce and compete with industry giants. The show also facilitates best opportunities for initiating conversations between fashion brands and future talents
In a competition held in an unpredictable environment where there is abundant talent and technology an adaptation is fundamental. Even though designer is wholly responsible only for handling costumes in the show, the enrollment often includes media coverage which increases the prestige of the designer in the whole event.
FOTOFOX is offering best opportunities for Costumer Designers, Make-up Artists and Models to flaunt their talent in front of huge crowd of fashion lovers. Utilize this opportunity and let the whole fashion world grow along with us
Benefits of Enrolling with FFW 2020
The benefits from FFW 2020 remain personal and professional. Participation helps participants to establish a strong presence in the fashion industry locally and globally, shows perseverance and willingness to collaborate and compromise. FFW offers chance to looming designers for showcasing their skills and talents. Final prize won by best contestant is not limited to just winning the show but the experience provides best opportunity to gain huge visibility and earn credibility among the global networking system.
The current trend in fashion is revolving in terms of collections, collaborations and social media communication. This reality, budge international competition for fashion helping trend setters to establish their young talents by broadcasting their names in addition to build powerful relationships nationally and globally. Winning a show or participating and gaining experience from these shows can bring participants a step closer to their breakthrough all these days. FFW 2020 is very powerful having the ability to push the participants into the public eye to become a huge brand in future by exposing your talents in fashion world. This show helps in showing right piece to the right people and takes the brand to next level reach. FFW 2020 helps you consider your brand to be certain that a runway is specially designed for you. As many fashion designers from global brands consider fashion shows being the most valuable part of their career, FFW 2020 would further boost and provide full support to its participants and partners achieve something new and become a well-known brand all over India. Participating in this event enriches your brand portfolio through professional photo-shoots. Participants become familiar with recent trends and strategies of different designers.
You get a chance to meet people from different cities and states of India and their talent and passion for fashion. It is a great place to showcase your talents in front of different people in the fashion world. FFW 2020 is organised in major cities of India and get to know how different people treat or handle fashion in their own way. However, participants can promote their ideas, designs and craftsmanship all over India and this help them attract huge customers and business partners with corporative relationships India level.
STAGE I – BASIC ROUNDS
ONLINE VOTING ROUND
Initial stage of select will be conducted through online voting process in our official website itself. Candidates profile will be uploaded in the website and the screening takes place. Each person can vote only once in the website. Based on the popularity and majorly fan following the top 50 candidate will be shortlisted for the next state level in the selection process. The selected candidates who will be announced to the individual through mail /phone call / WhatsApp
Online voting is done through FOTOFOX official website www.fotofox.live. Introduction round and Talent round are to be held online. Selected persons from online voting move on to next Introduction round and Talent round conducted online whereas they give their best performance at their own place and upload videos to the given link. These videos will be uploaded in FOTOFOX YouTube channel for voting based on which screening takes place. Only one vote per person is allowed for a day in the given website. Top 50 contestants will be selected based on their performance and voting in both Introduction round and Talent round and they move on to next State Level Competition.
Note: Results for Level 1 will be announced at the end of Talent round. It is mandatory that all selected contestants should participate in all three rounds.
Points for Online Screening Process
- Online Voting Round-1000 points
- Introduction Round– 1000 points
- Talent Round-1000 points
Online Voting Round
Minimum of 2000 votes is required for completing this round and getting 1000 points. Views count received for your Introduction round and Talent round are compared with online voting round. Your views count in YouTube should be higher than the votes your received from online voting round in order to get 1000 points from your online voting round. If the case is, YouTube views count is less than online voting round then we will be calculating the percentage of views/vote.
For example if your votes are more than 2000 and your views are also more than 2000 you will get 1000 points from online voting round.
If votes are more than 2000 and your views less than 2000 then we calculate views/votes 1000/2000 =0.5 i.e. 50% of 1000 points
(Views = average of introduction round view and talent round view)
So you will get 500 points from online voting round
Note: This calculations is used to avoid auto likes and to get genuine points for all the contestants
Instructions for Introduction Round
A good introduction about you will help acquaintances learn essential information about you that are unknown to the world. Your self-introduction should be engaging and memorable. Appropriate introduction solidifies your name and purpose to the target audience which creates a positive impression. Therefore, record a powerful self-introduction which includes all essential information about you that is needed for participating in FOTOFOX Fashion Week 2020.
We cannot delay in conducting the First Level Audition or can’t wait to unlock fashion talents in this pandemic situation! FOTOFOX is happy to conduct auditions online as you can show off your talents sitting at home being your comfortable place. Register now for online auditions! Following is the to-do list for enrolling yourself in this online audition and moving on to the next State Level Competition based on your performance and talents you show off in the first level audition (self-introduction round & talent round).
We will consider all three rounds (online voting, self-introduction round and talent round) as first level audition. Interested people are requested to submit their self-introduction video on time.
Your Self-Introduction video should include following key points
- Explain about you
- Reason for your interest in modelling
- What is modelling in your perspective
- Why you chose FOTOFOX
- What is your destination in modelling
Submit your video via Google drive to [email protected]
Points for Introduction Video
Landscape video (Horizontal mode) – 100 points
Mixed Video (landscape & portrait) – 50 points
Portrait video (Vertical mode) – 25 points
Full HD 1080p video [1920×1080] – 100 points
HD 720p video [1280×720] – 50 points
SD video [640×360 640×480 720×480 720×576] – 25 points
Video Duration (Video length including Speech)
2 minutes and more – 100 points
1.00 minutes to 1.59 minutes – 50 points
Less than 1 minutes – 25 points
Video Contents (Speech)
2 minutes and more – 100 points
1.00 minutes to 1.59 minutes – 50 points
Less than 1 minutes – 25 points
Details including – 100 points
File name on video (contestant name)(contestantname.mp4 or contestantname.AVI etc)
Less than 5 details – 25 points
Video File Transfer
Via Google Drive – 100 points
Via Other – 50 points
Via Whatsapp – 25 points
Remaining 400 points from Fotofox fashion week 2020 which is based on your presentation
Talent Round Instructions
Talent is the final round of third level of audition at FOTOFOX Fashion Week conducted online. This round is to assess your technical proficiency and entertaining skills to become the most popular figure in modeling world. From deciding on what pageant talent to be performed for winning this round it’s huge to decide on. In order to make it simple few best ideas of pageant talents were listed below from which you can chose one and give your best.
Following are few ideas for Pageant talent to be chosen as per your preference
- Instrument playing
- Or anything related to fashion
Language using in your Talent video
English or Any of your own language
Points for Talent video
- Landscape video (Horizontal mode) – 100 points
- Mixed Video (landscape & portrait) – 50 points
- Portrait video (Vertical mode) – 25 points
- Full HD 1080p video [1920×1080] – 100 points
- HD 720p video [1280×720] – 50 points
- SD video [640×360 640×480 720×480 720×576] – 25 points
- 5 minutes and more – 100 points
- 3.00 minutes to 4.59 minutes – 50 points
- Less than 3 minutes – 25 points
Details including – 100 points
- File name on video (contestant name)(xyz.mp4 or xyz.AVI etc)
- WhatsApp Number
- Mail ID
Less than 5 details – 25 points
Video File Transfer
- Via Google Drive – 100 points
- Via Other – 50 points
- Via Whatsapp – 25 points
Remaining 500 points from Fotofox fashion week 2020 which is based on your presentation
STAGE II – TECHNICAL ROUNDS
Traditional round is held to magnify your living nation. We believe that a strong representation of one’s own identity is how strongly they present their own culture using FFW platform.
During this traditional round, contestants will be judged based on aesthetics and cultural twist to the outfit. The contestants should create a firing performance which includes interesting facts about their own state. Under the dimly lit ambiance contestants should showcase their cultural background and describe the cultural impact over them in any format of captured video like song, music, dance, speech, documentary or short film with full passion for their culture. Contestants should highlight traditional grab over them and should be extremely proud to represent. There is definitely a story behind every culture, their traditional outfits, language and lifestyle and it is especially important to understand these concepts and create a video that will make viewers and audience to better understand the significance of your own culture. Every traditional outfit is a bookmark for one’s own cultural memories. The video you create for this round should express your devotional impact you have for your culture and state. In this round we analyse how contestants are seriously considering their traditional values by estimating their ethnic clothing, cultural language, traditional make-up and accessories and cultural performance. Selection will be based on the above criteria.
Do’s and Don’ts
- The video prepared can include any ways of expressing your own state and culture like speech, song, music album, documentary or dance
- Every contestant should only showcase the tradition of their own state and culture and not any other
- Contestants should wear their own traditional ethnic clothing
- Video should be created in their own cultural language
- Every contestant should groom themselves with their own traditional make-up, hair-do and accessories
- Contestants should be dressed up traditionally with perfect bridal outfit
- Contestants will be judged based on their traditional bearings like bindhi, mehendhi/alta, floral hair braids, forehead thilakam, anklets, bangles, ornaments, etc.
- No time limit for videos
- The video content should be very clear, precise and clarity
- The location you choose for making this video adds extra value to it
- No unwanted contents should be included in the video
- All contents included in the video should express only your traditional background and nothing other than that
- Sample video will be provided to contestants for reference (if required)
- Videos you provide should be newly created with new concept and old videos will be rejected by the team
- Once you provide video, the team will verify and upload the same in our YouTube channel
Today’s fashion reflects our past and we realize on how we have been moving forward through advanced technologies and fabrications towards reflecting over today’s modern ladies. Youngsters are learning to go with the flow in order to move around the world by taking up new trends that are emerging every day and night. The reason is, western cover tend to offer freedom for individual expression being quite stylish, classy and freestyle. By following these trends, teenagers overcome peer pressure and being accepted by liberal and contemporary people. Moreover, western clothes make youngsters feel confident as they tend to be more comfortable in wearing it.
Since it is believed to set a good impression by others signifying that you are in close touch with the world without any limits or barriers, FOTOFOX has decided to reveal the significance of western culture to the most emerging fashion world through experts models like you. Identity of every model is represented by the way they showcase themselves.
This round is purely a western round were contestants should have a westernised cover over them. Complete western style patterns and designs should be showcased by each contestant in their outfit, accessories, make-up, hair-do, body posture and language. There should be no fusion of western outfit with any other cultural outfits.
Do’s and Don’t’s
- This western round is conducted online. Video of your performance should be sent through Google drive link and the same will be uploaded in our YouTube channel
- This round is 100% western and models should perform as a perfect fashion model. The video should be prepared based on following criteria:
- Contestants should make themselves ready with a complete western outfit, fashion accessories (like high heels), modern make-up and hair-do, footwear and jewellery, any kind of properties and appropriate background location (ramp for walk)
- Participants should prepare themselves like a contestant who is ready to participate in real-time runway show. This adds more value to your profile in the selection process.
- No fusion of traditional and western outfit is allowed. This would create black mark in your selection process
- You should poses good communication (Language: English), body posture and suitable location for ramp
- No time limit for your video performance in western round
- All contestants will be judged based on their sincerity and solemnity for preparing themselves for this western round
- No unwanted contents should be included in the western round performance. This will reduce your marks for selection
- The video you send us should be created newly for the purpose of FFW – Level 5 and old videos will be rejected by the team
- The videos received from contestants will be verified and uploaded in our channel and views for your video should cross a minimum of 1000 view counts for your selection process
This is the final round of FFW – Level 6. This is a fashion quiz where your modelling solemnity is assessed. We will gather few of the most recently asked questions from fashion world to test your intentness for modelling. The questions will be framed based on current issues within fashion world and growth of future fashion industry. So be prepared to give your best and unique answers to our questions. All questions will be given in our official website (announced later) for your reference and one should give answers in their own perception. Copying answers from other sources, Plagiarism and any other malpractices will result in rejection of your participation in Level-6.
WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE END OF LEVEL VI
- Opportunity to become a Popular Face Nationally & Internationally.
- Cash Prize
- Winners get a cash prize
- Gift Hampers
- Surprise gifts from our sponsors.
- Get Certification
- All Registered candidates will get Certificate of Participation.
All Registered candidates will get:
- Participation Certificate.
- Profile listed on FOTOFOX FASHION WEEK website (for one year).
- Free Tips for Grooming & Guidelines for Career Growth
- Name listed on our Social media directory.
All finalists will get:
- Training and grooming by industry professional.
- Highly professional photo-shoot by national award winner photographers.
- Premium Video Profile.
FOTOFOX FASHION WEEK 2020
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to submit your Traditional round Video is 25th October 2020.
- Last Date to submit your Western round* Video is 8th November 2020.
- Last Date to submit your Question & Answer round Video is 22nd November 2020.
- Results for STAGE II will be announced on 30th November 2020.
- Finale and Award ceremony will be held on 10th December 2020.