Terms And Conditions
The following are the official Rules and Regulations of Fotofox Miss India 2020 Fotofox Miss India 2020 Fotofox Miss Teen 2020 Fotofox Mr Teen 2020 Fotofox Mrs India 2020 Fotofox Mr India 2020 & India’s Super Model 2020 & Top Kids 2020. Contestants must read and adhere to the following rule and regulations in order to participate in Fotofox Miss India 2020 Fotofox Miss India 2020 Fotofox Miss Teen 2020 Fotofox Mr Teen 2020 Fotofox Mrs India 2020 Fotofox Mr India 2020 & India’s Super Model 2020 & Top Kids 2020 to be eligible as a contestant.
· Contestant is a citizen or legal resident of India or born in India.
· Contestant must never have, nor will she during her reign, pose for any photography, video, or film associated with any nudity or pornography. Nor has she ever or is presently involved in any form of employment which involves partial or complete nudity.
· If selected as a National Title holder, winner will continue to hold said title granted until the successor is selected or appointed.
· The contestant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
· The organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
· Contestant understands all responsibility for payment of fees. Contestant agrees to book reservations and stay at the host hotel or venue during the dates of the National Pageant. The regional/national round expenses (Travel & Stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
· Contestant understand and agree that if selected as National Title holder, Subtitle holder all decisions concerning production, promotions, photographs, advertising, program, media, social media, endorsements, testimonials, appearance, and all other aspects of the Fotofox Miss India 2020 Fotofox Miss India 2020 Fotofox Miss Teen 2020 Fotofox Mr Teen 2020 Fotofox Mrs India 2020 Fotofox Mr India 2020 & India’s Super Model 2020 & Top Kids 2020 as well as throughout their reign are solely at the discretion of FOTOFOX FASHION WEEK.
· During their reign, all Title holders, Subtitle holders agree to be loyal to FOTOFOX FASHION WEEK and give their time and energy to their pageant title only. That this is the Title holder’s main pageant-related priority and that Title holder will not promote verbally, in writing, or on any social media any other pageant title(s) or pageant system(s).
· Contestant understands and agrees that any misconduct, negative innuendoes or misrepresentation of themselves or other participants, through any form, be it oral, written and/or by actions, will be grounds for disqualification, without question. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
· Contestant must be willing to release, unconditionally and forever, any claim against FOTOFOX FASHION WEEK its parent and affiliated or related companies and their respective officers, sponsors, directors, partners, volunteers, employees, agents and assigns, which they may have by virtue of their participation in the national pageant, or by any use of their name, likeness, voice, and/or biography in connection with the national pageant, including use in promotional and advertising material.
· Contestant is not a party to any contract written or verbal with any person, firm, business, Public Relations Firm, publicist, charity or corporation in respect to any present title that she holds or may hold, nor has Contestant made any commitments for the future regarding any such titles.
· The organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occurs to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk & responsibility.
· Contestant further understands that if selected a winner or subtitle winner in contest, that for one year her professional affairs as said winner will be under the sole management of FOTOFOX FASHION WEEK and/or its licensees and that she will not give any written or oral endorsements without the express written permission of same. Contestant acknowledges that all rights for any appearances, endorsements, speaking engagements, acting roles, etc. resulting from winning or being a contestant in any regional or state competition affiliated with FOTOFOX FASHION WEEK belong exclusively to same.
· FOTOFOX FASHION WEEK may disclose any and all information provided by contestant to any person for any purpose.
· Contestant understands and agrees to authorize FOTOFOX FASHION WEEK and those authorized by FOTOFOX FASHION WEEK to research and verify the information I have given on this application for this pageant including personal and professional background, character, work history, awards, and qualifications.
· Only the contestant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the organizers. The organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
· In the event of any dispute, the organizers decisions are final and binding on the contestant. Deadlines are determined by the number of entries. The decision of the judges is final.
· Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
· Autolikes will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
· The courts of Coimbatore have the jurisdiction over all disputes.
· All fees paid to the pageant are not refundable and not transferable in full or in part under any circumstance.